Bag Inspections Policy
For your safety and the safety of our community, guests and their possessions are subject to inspection as a condition of admittance. Please have your bags open and ready for inspection. Brushy Creek management reserves final decision on items brought into the venue. Intoxicated patrons may be denied admittance to the amphitheater.
General Code of Conduct
These are the general rules that all guests are required to abide by.
- Access to the amphitheater is subject to scheduled events. A ticket may be required for admittance.
- Amplified music is not allowed (unless permitted by the venue); please limit the enjoyment of music to headphones.
- Climbing or hanging on venue structures is prohibited.
- Signage (commercial or otherwise) is not allowed.
- By trademark law, you may not reproduce the logo or represent any unauthorized affiliation with Brushy Creek Amphitheatre.
- Setting up tables and booths is prohibited.
- The use of sporting equipment is prohibited.
- Private vending is prohibited, which includes, but is not limited to, the sale of merchandise, food, beverages, and tickets.
- Remote controlled flying devices or UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles) are prohibited.
- Single pocket bags and clear bags no larger than 13” x 15” x 8”
- Small purses and fanny packs that are 6″ x 9″ or smaller
- All chairs must be within or under 25.20" L x 36.61" W x 39.37"H and will be subject to a required search before entry.
- Empty, reusable water bottles – e.g., Nalgene bottles, Camelbaks, aluminum bottles (32 oz. or less)
- Hydration packs (Camelbaks, etc.) are allowed but limited to 2L in size, must be emptied of all liquid and have no more than one pocket in addition to the one holding the water reservoir
- Blankets: Can be no larger than 40″ x 60.” They must not extend beyond ticketed seating area and are not permitted on any walkways
- Empty poster tubes
- Raincoat or rain poncho
The following items are not allowed within the venue. Please leave these at home. Items on this list may be confiscated and thrown out if you are found to be in possession.
- Bags with multiple pockets, as well as any bag larger than 13″ x 15″ x 8″
- Alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs
- Glass bottles/objects or aluminum cans
- Liquids in non-factory sealed containers
- Aerosols (e.g. hairspray and sunscreen)
- Animals including emotional support animals (with the exception of service animals as defined by the ADA)
- Remote controlled flying devices or UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles, drones)
- Weapons of any kind (e.g. guns, knives, pepper spray / mace, chains, studded / spiked jewelry
- Audio or video recording devices, Go Pros, 360-degree cameras, tablets and cameras with removable lenses
- Laser pointers
- Selfie sticks
- Bullhorns and noisemakers
- Full face masks / helmets which obscure the identity of the wearer
- Confetti, glitter and other items that can be thrown
- Any other item deemed inappropriate by management or visiting entertainers